People often ask what should go under their futon and if they need tatami mats? Definitely not. Although tatami mats certainly look great and have additional benefits, they're not needed for you to enjoy your futon. [Click the futon image to the left or the red header above to find out more.]
- Help! My Cat, Dog, Pet Rhino or Baby Peed On My Futon! (Remove Urine Smell)
- Tatami Beds. An Interesting Option to Consider for Your Futon is a Tatami Bed
- Back Pain Relieved by Futon?
- Do I need Tatami Mats? What Should Go Under My Futon?
- Finding Traditional Japanese Futon: You Have Exactly What I was Searching for!
- Tatami Bed on Do I need Tatami Mats? What Should Go Under My Futon?
- Shikibuton lover on Shikibuton Surprise for Ashley on Christmas Morning